Elite: Which cards to spend WarBonds on

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Elite: Which cards to spend WarBonds on

Post  Tejaila on Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:06 pm

The title pretty much says it all. Since WarBonds are such a scarce resource, they should be spent wisely.

So which cards are worth it? I heard Auger tank and World Quaker are very good.

Lets share opinions and help each other out, so we don't waste our precious Warbonds...

Tejaila

Anzahl der Beiträge : 10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Elite: Which cards to spend WarBonds on

Post  Tejaila on Wed Sep 07, 2011 7:52 pm

Thanks for the lively discussion everyone :p

I started this discussion after acquiring Festering Wasteland in a move which was probably dumb given the other quality cards available (every once in a while) in the card vault. Since then I have acquired the World Quaker, Dracorex (yeah!) and Yurich.
I still have Warbonds for one more card and so far I am waiting for Auger Tank.
My purchases have been generally good cards without the aim to build a particular deck. This might be the wrong move, but I don't know. So please chime in with your opinion!

Tejaila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  TyranT R45 on Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:35 am

well to be honest ive only had enough warbonds to buy 1 card and i think that was mech walker swo idk lol

TyranT R45

Anzahl der Beiträge : 21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Tejaila on Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:34 pm

Ok, after spending all my Warbonds (WBs) I realized I made some mistakes (hello Auger Tank) and therefore wanted to prevent you guys from repeating them.

First, save WBs to get Elite, since it gives you 120 WBs (for the cost of 60) plus Mech Walker.

The Only card that is a must buy is the commander Dracorex

just do it he is worth it.

Everything else is up to your liking, but there are cards which are better than others. Here is a decent post which can serve as a guide.

http://www.kongregate.com/forums/65-tyrant/topics/210288-got-131-wb-recommendations#posts-4547068

I personally spend the rest on my WBs on Yurich and 2 Colossus for a salvager deck (which I will hopefully complete soon, grinding Miasma takes time)

Last edited by Tejaila on Tue Oct 11, 2011 10:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

Tejaila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  sotetelf on Tue Oct 11, 2011 10:24 pm

Hey there! Here are my 2 cents:

Just as Tejaila has mentioned, Dracorex is a must to get. I even got 2 of him, just in case I need him in my defense and offense deck at the same time.

There are lots of other cards that are nice, but they are not essential, only in certain types of decks (eg. such is colossus).
Personally, I bought a Yurich and an Earthquake generator (this one works nicely in many of my surge decks, I might recommend it too Razz )

sotetelf

Anzahl der Beiträge : 4

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top