xeno allstars

View previous topic View next topic Go down

xeno allstars

Post  DocBenway on Sat Jul 23, 2011 7:15 pm

some of the best xenos i could get. sustainer xolan and bolster xeno go together in perfect harmony. they make this a tough slowroll deck. but if flagship is destroyed or cannot be played early enough you won´t be able to rally up and do enough damage, esp. if enemy uses weaken skills. deck can also get easily destroyed by any massive anti-air defense.

got the feeling, that this deck needs to be improved. i´m not sure about kraken & daemon. kraken is kind of too defensive. maybe you got some new ideas?

although i usualy don´t use structures that often i´m looking forward to get xeno fortress, one of few xeno cards with rally skill.
DocBenway
Admin

Anzahl der Beiträge : 36

View user profile http://emperium.top-forum.net

Back to top Go down

Re: xeno allstars

Post  DocBenway on Sat Jul 23, 2011 10:08 pm

this is a simple modification of the deck above. this time led by invasion coordinator. vyander might be a better commander, but you don´t need his medic support this time. there are some cards that can keep enemy on distance until one of your healers is active.

it`s a good choice to play apex first, as it will do a dmg of 4 (2+1+1) and will leech health.

try to place bolster xeno in front of your strike cards. it won´t do much damage (attack 1), but (armor 2, health 6) will stand lot of attacks and - that´s the best about it - it will (enfeeble 1) give some xtra power to every coming strike attack. (if you´re lucky you can watch rifter do a strike all-2!)

sustainer xolan will help your front row to survive by immobilizing foe and by healing your troops.

enclave champion is vulnerable (health 3), but it just needs 2 turns to get active. should play it once you have one card more in the game. can confront lightweight ground units too. (attack 3). when both enclave champions are active this deck deals a damage of 5 siege to the enemy. that´s enough to keep most structure fans busy.

DocBenway
Admin

Anzahl der Beiträge : 36

View user profile http://emperium.top-forum.net

Back to top Go down

Post  cantbe4gotten on Mon Sep 05, 2011 10:31 am

My new Xeno deck, i don't have a Vyander so i use these one. Normally, i don't use action cards, but i have substituted an assault card for that action card for a mission Smile

Any comments are welcome (of course :p)

cantbe4gotten

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top